Sunday, February 12, 2012

This is my first post of this blog, I can't believe that I have the courage to write a blog so soon. I am afraid of losing memories, I have to write about the good and bad times in order to keep myself from going crazy.



There is so much I have to say about my dearest friend.




 My name is Jenny, I had the pleasure of knowing a wonderful woman named Tina.

Tina and I met in 2009 and grew inseparable. In the picture above we were laying on my bed getting ready to watch the movie Dreamcatcher, Tina was a diehard fan of Steven King. Dreamcatcher would be our final film watched together. Tina passed away on February 4th 2012.

I created this blog to tell everyone about the Tina that I knew, the secrets we shared and memories that will last a lifetime. We went through a series of phases in our friendship, from neighbors to eventually soul sisters. Our journey was filled with the happiest of times and the saddest of times.

The greatest gift that Tina and I shared was respect, we respected each others differences and similarities. We accepted each other for the good and the bad, the beautiful and the ugly. Usually it would take hard work and dedication to have a lasting friendship, Tina and I were so different than that. Our friendship was effortless, boundless and everlasting.

I hope that you, the reader, enjoy my daily memories of the most amazing person I have ever known.











 

I know the risks I am taking by writing this blog so therefor, by law I must swear that all statements herein are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment